Thursday, July 10, 2008

Video

I love movies, I love editing them, critiquing them, but (there's always that butt that just gets in the way) I hate exporting them.

It never works like I think it should.  If I it in the timeline, thats how it should work.  If the quality is amazing in Final Cut, it should be amazing when I export it.  I don't understand why there are like 16 different export options for one video.  Shouldn't it be universal?

Now I understand that each one of these probably has some distinct and useful purpose, but I sure don't see the necessity of so many options.

I think one of the main problems is that I have never been taught how to export stuff and what everything actually means.  I have a vague idea of what goes on, but I have only ever been taught editing and such.

No comments: