Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired

I keep describing my state to people as emotionally tired.  I don't even know what this means, it just sounds painful.  Haha.

I think it's a combination of riding the emotional rollercoaster of life and me depriving myself.  It's strange how easy it is to hurt myself and I'm not talking physically.  I don't understand how movie characters can sew their own wounds up.

No, I'm talking forcing myself to commit to situations, deals, plans, my future, and God despite the pain involved.  It's also weird how my mind tries to forget the pain even though it can't.  I also dreamed for the first time in weeks last night.  Strange stuff.

I am also really enjoying David Crowder's Sunset and Sushi cd.  He has such a unique style, I love it.

My friends need to start getting up earlier...

No comments: