Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fear

Holy cow I have been afraid the past week.  I have a few reasons why, but last night at 2 AM I came to the realization that my fears are largely unfounded.

I am afraid that I am going to lose my lady friend.  There is absolutely no evidence for this, my mind is creating these ideas, because I have found something that I never want to lose, but I know that it is a definite possibility.  Some things just are out of my hands.

I am afraid I am going to ruin my future.  Now this may be well founded, I have issues, but the reality is life so far has equiped me well I think.  In no way am I prepared, but I have been given the necessities to survive.

I am also afraid God is going to take away the things I love.  And he might, but I know that he has only the best in store for me and even though at the moment it may seem like hell his plan is grander that whatever I see in front of me.

I have nothing to fear but fear itself.

1 comment:

CarHop said...

"I am afraid that I am going to lose my lady friend."

my bad...