Monday, July 14, 2008

Long day

It's been a long day, but I made it, and I got an hour two left of stuff I wanna get done.  It's crazy how when we people make a commitment we try to find ways to rationalize breaking it.  It's even worse when the pain is self inflicted.

But, we grow through pain and trials.  There is just something that need to be done, need to be thought out and need to be pursued.

I wanted to play drums today and learn a few chords on the guitar, but neither of those happened.  And now I have people sleeping next to my room.  Humbug.

Will be doing arenas soon, hopefully Carson and I can get our rating up.  Moonkin/warlock is kind of a weird combo.  We have good cc and good damage.  He can't do much burst dmg and my heals are meh, but the more we play the better we should get.  As of now I think our biggest problem is communication and anticipating what the other person is going to do.

No comments: