Thursday, July 17, 2008

Change

Nothing has changed.  Same as yesterday, I have no clue how I'm going to make it through the next week and a half, I don't understand women, I don't know what I'm supposed to do for the rest of my life, I don't know what God is trying to tell me, I don't know how I am going to pay for college and the list goes on.

I am kinda sad Kati and I won't be going to see Music Man together, but more important things have come up.  There will always be more musicals to see.

I am more and more doubting my ability to discern what is best for me in the moment.

I think I am beginning to see a pattern here and I don't like it, cause it's gonna be hard to kick.  Something that will take more than two weeks.  Maybe a lifetime.  Sigh.  At least I know what it points to.

All I need is someone to walk with me.

No comments: