Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Everyday I dream

Muse, April 28, 2008

I dream.  I really do.  I can't even tell if this is a problem or not.  I just drift off, lose focus and disappear into my own reality.  It's actually pretty fun, who else can go "save (insert female here), save the world" besides Link or Hiro?

Unfortunately reality does not support such fantastic dreams.  Reality is stuck, unchanging.  Kinda creates a boring world right?

Hah, now there I have you.  this world is anything but boring.  I can't even breathe for more than 10 minutes without randomly stumbling somewhere I do not belong.  So what's the real point of TV, books, comics, video games and movies?  Obviously it's an escape from reality, but with reality just as painful and exciting as what people can dream up, why settle for nothing less than both?

No comments: