Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Muse

During my stay on The Feather staff as Layout and Design Editor my senior year I took up a blog titled Muse.  I am going to attempt to transfer these blogs over to this blog one by one.  Maybe I'll get through all of them today.

March 7, 2008

Beginnings

Blogging, a combination of a journal and a published work.

So a little about the title and the category.  A muse is a mythological spirit/god that gives people ideas for creative art.  There are muses for music, painting, writing and acting.  The works.  It's also a band.  Musing though, is deep concentrated thought on a topic or subject.  We'll see if that actually happens, if I can stay on one topic for very long.  Beginnings on the other hand connotes a dawn, a birth and the creation of something new.

It is the beginning and even though we or I are halfway through the school year, this is the beginning of a wonderfully eccentric blog.  Expect nothing and you will receive much.

I've heard that I'm supposed to ask questions and search for responses to my blog but really, I don't care.  I will be overjoyed if I get responses but the fact of the matter is that this is not for a grade or for anyone reading this.

I don't yet know what this is for but by the end, I am sure something interesting and hopefully life changing will have happened, either that or terribly excruciating.

No comments: