Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Spanish 2

At Biola my schedule says I have Spanish 2 every day from 8:30 to 9:20 and I can't seem to get Spanish 2 at Fresno Christian out of my mind.

That was one of the worst classes I have ever taken for one reason.  My teacher was terrible.

Now yes, she'd probly cry if she read this, but she had no authority in the classroom and I would be willing to tell that to her face.  There was no control, we did whatever the heck we wanted.

Unfortunately I did not learn very much Spanish.

I really hope this changes at Biola, because the thing I hated the most was not Spanish itself, which I blamed for everything, but the class, the teacher and the other students.  I really want to actually learn something in this class and maybe even have a working knowledge of spanish such that I can effectively communicate using it.

We can all dream right?

No comments: