Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today

Today has been pretty meh.  I hate work, and my jaw is sore from pool basketball, which is weird cause I don't remembering getting hit in the face.  These are the reasons I did not post till now, and the reality is I don't really have much to say, it's weird.

I stinking love matt and his videos.  He's also a really cool guy, so go watch his videos and shoot him an email.  Unfortunately even though it may sound like it I've never met the guy.  My loss.

I'm still playing Wow.  You can hit me up on Archimonde.  Kinda getting bored with it.  I'm tired of looking for pug Kara runs and never getting past the first boss.  At the moment I'm feral, but...well I may go back to Moonkin, so much better for pvp and I can still raid that way, and I'm searching for a guild that actually raids, west coast raid times.

In the future I will try to avoid Wow on here cause, well, I don't really like blogging about it, but I had no ideas.

No comments: