Monday, March 10, 2008

Stupid people

In my other blog I talked about how to deal with ignorance.  Really it's all about stupid people.

I don't like being stupid.  Now, the reality is that I really am not stupid, but that does not mean that I can't seems stupid or come across as an idiot when I am misinformed.  I am a very factual person so when the facts and logic fail me I resort to, well, I have nothing left to resort to so I lie and BS things until I find the truth, which may or may not happen.

So, stupid people.  What's wrong with being stupid?  Being around stupid people seems to lower my intelligence.  It also seems to waste my time.  But the one thing that stupid people do effectively well is provide me with a little more funny in my life.  Stupid people, although completely ignorant and oblivious,  have a tendency to, well, be stupid.  This stupidization of the mind forces them to rely on their natural reflexes and unadorned ability and although this can be extremely painful, it can also be very rewarding.  Both for the idiot behind the action and for the normal people that happen to be near the "funny."

Fortunately the reality is that stupid people will eventually kill themselves off, either literally or figuratively.  I say good riddance.  You will be missed, but we have comedians for a reason.

No comments: