Friday, August 22, 2008

Leaving

I have been so busy lately and haven't gotten around to posting anything of substance.  Sad, and I am sorry, but today I have something, and hopefully tomorrow I'll have more, etc.

Today, in 2 or so hours, I leave for Biola.

This has got to be one of the hardest things I have ever done and surprisingly not because I am leaving my family.

One of the things I realized after taking Kati home last night was that if she had not come into my life this summer I probably would have blown everything and everyone off a lot more and disappeared into college without a second thought.

But now, now I know I am coming back.

It's weird, cause I know I'm going to miss it, but I think the thing I will miss the most is the comfort here.  My life really hasn't changed that much for the past 6 years and now everything is changing.  I don't think I'm as scared as I should be.

No comments: